Not Available in Stores
WARNING: This glitter dust powder is excellent for giving your geode crystals a golden glow or for wherever you want a golden sparkle! Looks transparent on crystals but when you tilt the art, it shows a satiny gold color.
Do you- or your clients - love sparkle and glam in artwork? If so, then this white gold glitter is the perfect embellishment for your art.
- Incredibly sparkly: it twinkles like nothing you've ever seen before. Your clients will be shocked by the amazing bling of this powder.
- Color-Shifting: No one likes boring or dull paintings/artwork! The gold color-shift effect will WOW everyone.
- Ultra fine glitter that makes your art look glamorous... NOT cheap!
- Versatile: can be used in many types of art... fluid art, paintings, epoxy, acrylic/gel nails, tumblers, and more!
- Perfect for subtle or dramatic effects: use them over a light background for a subtle effect or over a dark background for a dramatic look.
- Comes in 1/2 tsp sample bags or 2oz bags. A little goes a long way so this powder will last a long time!
- UV resistant for art that stands the test of time.
- Withstands heat up to 225°F degrees
- Made in the USA
The Perfect Mixed Media Embellishment for Elegant Art!
Looking to take your art to the next level? Then this ultra fine white gold glitter with color shifting properties is perfect for creating mysterious & elegant effects. Perfect for Northern Lights, Seascapes, Geodes, Night Skies, or Galaxy artwork!
Shock your clients and friends with art that enchants!
5-Star Best Selling Glitter Powders
Angel Halo GLAM Powder is a 5-star best selling glitter powder with a striking color shift from a white glitter to a gold and copper glow!
Achieve stunning results in resin or acrylics.
High Quality Glitter Powders
Ultra fine polyester glitter, made with high quality colorants and coatings for an extreme sparkle. NOT cheap craft glitter!!!
Secure Checkout via: Mastercard - Visa & Paypal
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to very high demand, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
See How Christy from RESIN AS YOU WISH used Angel Halo in these beautiful resin pieces!!!
How to Use Glam Powders:
Stir in Angel Halo GLAM Powder into resin or into acrylic paint for a sparkly effect. Add as little or as much as you want to achieve the desired intensity of the effect.
For a more intense glistening sparkle, sprinkle GLAM Powders on top of your art while the resin or acrylic paint layers are still wet. You can even sprinkle it on top of a wet layer of varnish!
Iridescent Glam Powders offer different looks depending on what colored background they are used over. A more subtle effect is achieved when used over a light colored background. A more dramatic effect is achieved when used over a dark colored background.
This white gold glitter is perfect for creating sparkle on Geodes or Northern Lights art.
Expand Your Horizons:
If you’re ready to take your acrylic pouring skills to the next level, join one of my Online Pour Painting Courses: