Not Available in Stores
WARNING: This glitter dust powder is excellent for creating golden twinkling stars in galaxy paintings and northern lights!
Do you- or your clients - love sparkle and glam in artwork? If so, then this periwinkle glitter is the perfect embellishment for your art. The color is a beautiful Periwinkle blue with green and gold colorshift!
- Incredibly sparkly: it twinkles like nothing you've ever seen before. Your clients will be shocked by the amazing bling of this powder.
- Color-Shifting: No one likes boring or dull paintings/artwork! The gold and green color-shift effect will WOW everyone.
- Ultra fine glitter that makes your art look glamorous... NOT cheap!
- Versatile: can be used in many types of art... fluid art, paintings, epoxy, acrylic/gel nails, tumblers, and more!
- Perfect for subtle or dramatic effects: use them over a light background for a subtle effect or over a dark background for a dramatic look.
- Comes in 1/2 tsp sample bags or 2oz bags. A little goes a long way so this powder will last a long time!
- UV resistant for art that stands the test of time.
- Withstands heat up to 225°F degrees
- Made in the USA
The Perfect Mixed Media Embellishment for Elegant Art!
Looking to take your art to the next level? Then this ultra fine baby blue glitter with color shifting properties is perfect for creating mysterious & elegant effects. Perfect for Northern Lights, Seascapes, Geodes, Night Skies, or Galaxy artwork!
Shock your clients and friends with art that enchants!
5-Star Best Selling Glitter Powders
Heaven GLAM Powder is a 5-star best selling glitter powder with a striking color shift from a periwinkle to gold, aqua, and light green burst of color.
Achieve stunning results in resin or acrylics.
High Quality Glitter Powders
Ultra fine polyester glitter, made with high quality colorants and coatings for an extreme sparkle. NOT cheap craft glitter!!!
Secure Checkout via: Mastercard - Visa & Paypal
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to very high demand, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
See how the Heaven GLAM Powder was used to create these beautiful and sparkly coasters & magical mixed media seascape!
How to Use Glam Powders:
Stir in Heaven GLAM Powder into resin or into acrylic paint for a sparkly effect. Add as little or as much as you want to achieve the desired intensity of the effect.
For a more intense glistening sparkle, sprinkle GLAM Powders on top of your art while the resin or acrylic paint layers are still wet. You can even sprinkle it on top of a wet layer of varnish!
Iridescent Glam Powders offer different looks depending on what colored background they are used over. A more subtle effect is achieved when used over a light colored background. A more dramatic effect is achieved when used over a dark colored background.
This periwinkle glitter is perfect for creating Northern Lights art, a bioluminescent effect on Ocean pours, or twinkling golden stars in Galaxy paintings.
Expand Your Horizons:
If you’re ready to take your acrylic pouring skills to the next level, join one of my Online Pour Painting Courses: