WARNING: This hybrid mixed glitter with a medium texture is excellent for creating sparkly sandy beaches... or anything you want super sparkly!
Do you- or your clients - love sparkle and glam in artwork? If so, then this crushed glass and colorshift mixed glitter is the perfect embellishment for your art.
- Incredibly sparkly: it sparkles like nothing you've ever seen before. Your clients will be shocked by the amazing bling of this glass glitter.
- Light gold color with lots of sparkle and a holographic effect: No one likes boring or dull paintings/artwork! Make the colors in your paintings twinkle without changing their color or shade.
- Use it to embellish ornaments, artificial flowers, fluid art paintings, epoxy, tumblers... or anything that needs that extra sparkle.
- Fine glass glitter mix that makes your art look glamorous... NOT cheap!
- Perfect for dramatic twinkling effects in the sun or under any lighting!
- Comes in 1/2 tsp sample bags, 2oz, or 4oz bags. A little goes a long way so this glitter mix will last a long time!
- Made from finely ground glass and iridescent/holographic glitters
- NOT a fine powder! This glitter mix has a medium texture so it will leave a textured surface if mixed into acrylic paint
- UV resistant for art that stands the test of time.
- Made in the USA
The Perfect Mixed Media Embellishment for Elegant Art!
Looking to take your art to the next level? Then this light gold crushed glass glitter mix is perfect for creating elegant and high diamond-like sparkly effects. Perfect for Seascapes or Geode artwork!
Shock your clients and friends with art that enchants!
5-Star Best Selling Mixed Glitter
Tibet Gold Mixed Glitter is a 5-star best selling crushed glass glitter mix with a holographic effect and with a striking sparkle.
Achieve stunning results in resin or acrylics.
High Quality Glass Glitter Mix
Fine glass glitter mix for an extreme sparkle. NOT cheap craft glitter!!!
*CAUTION: This glitter contains tiny shards of glass. Wear gloves when handling, clean up after you, don't let children use this glitter without adult supervision, and don't use it near food!
Secure Checkout via: Mastercard - Visa & Paypal
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to very high demand, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Check out how Tammy from Tammy Anderson Art used the Tibet Gold Mixed Glitter for this gorgeous mixed media piece!
How to Use Glam Powders, Glass Glitters, and Mixed Glitters:
Stir in Tibet Gold Mixed Glitter into resin or into acrylic paint for a sparkly effect. Keep in mind that this glitter is NOT a fine powder. It has some texture to it, so your paint surface will not be completely smooth. Add as little or as much as you want to achieve the desired intensity of the effect.
For a more intense glistening sparkle, sprinkle GLAM Products, on top of your art while the resin or acrylic paint layers are still wet. You can even sprinkle it on top of a wet layer of varnish!
This light gold glitter mix is perfect for creating twinkling sand shores on seascapes or crystals on Geode pour paintings.
EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS:
If you’re ready to take your acrylic pouring skills to the next level, join one of my Online Pour Painting Courses:
👉See the Realistic Seascapes, Bling it Geodes, & Dreamy Galaxies Courses