Not Available in Stores
WARNING: This black glitter sand is excellent for creating sparkly beaches in resin and fluid art!
Do you- or your clients - love sparkle and glam in artwork? If so, then this black glitter sand is the perfect embellishment for your art.
- Incredibly sparkly: it twinkles like nothing you've ever seen before. Your clients will be shocked by the amazing bling of this sand.
- Versatile: can be used in many types of projects or artwork... fluid art, epoxy, sand crafts, Floral or Home Decor project (like decorative sand for vases), for a unity sand ceremony, and more!
- Amazing Ocean Shores: No one likes boring or dull paintings/artwork! The twinkling beaches will WOW everyone.
- This glitter sand makes your art look glamorous... NOT cheap!
- Beautiful effects: Flashes of light will light up your ocean sand art!
- Comes in 4 oz or 8 oz bags
- Filled by weight, not volume
- Homemade custom sand mix!
The Perfect Mixed Media Embellishment for Elegant Art!
Looking to take your art to the next level? Then this black glitter sand with amazing sparkling properties is perfect for creating elegant sea shores . Perfect for Resin or Paint Pouring Seascapes!
Shock your clients and friends with art that enchants!
5-Star Best Selling Glitter Sand
This 5-star best selling glitter sand is a homemade concoction of sand and the right dose of sparkly elements.
Achieve stunning results in resin or acrylics.
*CAUTION: This sand contains tiny shards of glass. Wear gloves when handling, clean up after you, don't let children use this sand without adult supervision, and don't use it near food!
Secure Checkout via: Mastercard - Visa & Paypal
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to very high demand, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
How to Use GLAM Glitter Sand:
Sprinkle Black GLAM Glitter Sand over a wet layer of resin. You can also sprinkle it over wet acrylic paint or over a wet coat of varnish (like Tri-Art Liquid Glass) for a sparkly effect. Add as little or as much as you want to achieve the desired intensity of the effect.
Expand Your Horizons:
If you’re ready to take your acrylic pouring skills to the next level, join one of my Online Pour Painting Courses:
👉See the Realistic Seascapes, Bling it Geodes, & Dreamy Galaxies Courses